Can I book online for just a one or two night stay?
- Online reservations require a minimum of 2 nights, to request a possible exception please contact us at 1-800-443-7352 or 305-432-5060
Can I park my boat/jet ski and or trailer on-site?
- We do not allow any trailer parking on this property, however the city of Key Colony Beach does have trailer parking available at a minimal cost on a first come first serve basis: Key Colony Beach Trailer Parking
- For boat slips during your stay please see our Area Guide section for marina options.
Can I park my boat/jet ski at our beach?
- There is no boat or jet ski parking at our beach, it is a designated swimming area only.
Is fishing allowed from our beach or jetty?
- No fishing is allowed at our beach or jetty but there are many public fishing locations throughout Marathon and surrounding Keys. More information is available at: Keys Fishing Piers
What happens to my reservation should Monroe county be closed again due to COVID?
- If Monroe county were to close to tourists, all guests would receive a 100% refund for their rental period during the shutdown.
Do you allow children at this property?
- Yes, we allow children. To keep them safe, we ask that they are supervised as we have a pool and direct ocean access.
What are your cleaning procedures during this Pandemic?
- Each room is first cleaned and then it is sanitized per CDC guidelines.
- We allow 24 hours between rentals
- We provide a small quantity of masks to each unit along with hand sanitizer and hand soap
What is the closest airport?
- Key West airport (EYW) is just 54 miles to the south
- Miami airport (MIA) is just 110 miles to the north
- Fort Lauderdale airport is just 138 miles to the north
Do you have a guest laundry?
- We have 2 coin operated washers and 2 coin operated dryers on-site, located on the west side of the building (right side as viewed from the parking lot). These are first come, first served-please be courteous to your fellow guests.
Can we reserve a Tiki hut for a get-together?
- Tiki huts are for the use of all guests and cannot be reserved. Only guests of the inn are allowed on property and reasonable noise levels must be observed to ensure the enjoyment of all guests.